Jesse Childress is the owner of The Baked Cafe, and spends his time creating masterpiece burgers and breakfast sandwiches. He is truly a master at his craft, so please enjoy!
Links to Things Mentioned in this Episode:
Key Points of Interest:
- Started with a degree in Business Management
- Jesse had always had an interest in the arts as well!
- He built his own real estate empire in Everett, until it all fell apart in 2008
- Then he worked with Penske as a store manager
- Next he went into insurance with State Farm and completed their training
- He ended up finding the spot here at Camano Commons Marketplace
- Jesse is not the sole owner of The Baked Cafe
- Why does Jesse keep the customization down on his burgers
- Hear the history of hamburgers in America
- Where is the Burger Belt located?
- They grind their burgers fresh every day and the buns are baked fresh daily!
- USA is going back to Smash Burgers
- The Baked Cafe started their main focus on Breakfast Sandwiches, which they still make and are fantastic!
- Hear the inspiration for the Bob’s Burger-Thon
- What is his favorite burger from the series?
Camano Island Locations Mentioned in this Episode: