Randy and Marla and their team have been super involved in the Stanwood Camano Community for many years. If there is an event going on, you would be hard-pressed to not find Windermere agents volunteering. Apart from Windermere, they have started up Arrowhead Ranch, which is hosts the All-American Box Car Derby.
Links to Things Mentioned in this Episode:
Key Points of Interest:
- What brought Marla and Randy to Camano Island?
- How did Marla get started with Windermere Real Estate?
- Find out which three offices were here when she started and how large was it here on the island?
- How many real estate agents do they currently have on the team?
- What was Marla’s background prior to Windermere?
- Where did Randy work before Windermere?
- What are Marla and Randy’s view on college and education vs jumping into the workforce?
- Randy talks about why Windermere got involved in the local events and communities
- How has working together gone for Marla and Randy?
- What was the reason for the rebrand of Windermere with Madak?
- Randy gets into why they believe Windermere does the best job
- I finally made it out to Barnum Point!
- Randy talks about Arrowhead Ranch!
- How did the axe throwing area get setup at Arrowhead Ranch?
- Marla talks about the Charcuterie Board Classes they offer at the Ranch
- Randy shares his vision for Arrowhead Ranch
- He also talks about getting the All-American Corp Box Derby started in this area
- Marla talks about the future about Windermere Stanwood Camano
- How does Windermere get its new agents up to speed?
Camano Island Locations Mentioned in this Episode: