Brandon Ericson is the Owner of Camano Commons Marketplace and is Property Manager over at Camano Commons. Son of Jeff Ericson, founder of Camano Island Coffee Roasters.
Links to Things Mentioned in this Episode:
Key Points of Interest:
- I was adopted, but from where?
- Where was my family originally from?
- When did we move up here?
- How was it growing up homeschooled?
- Where was my favorite place to hang out on Camano?
- What was the island like when we first moved here?
- When did Camano Island Coffee Roasters get started?
- What was my first job in the business? And what caused me to move into a different career for a time?
- What career did I end up going into?
- Hear how I was able to get married earlier then expected 🙂
- What were the main differences between mine and my wife’s upbringing
- What is my least favorite dishes?
- How was that never made again in my household?
- After leaving Krause Manufacturing, I joined up with Janicki Industries
- Eventually, we moved to Charleston, SC for 8 months
- How did I eventually join the family business?
- What was the most important thing in me joining up with the family business?
- What was my first project I jumped on?
- Where was it located?
- How did I get started with Camano Commons Marketplace?
- Who was one of my mentors in event planning?
- Why did I start this podcast?
- Also, I talk about how Ananda Farms has been so supportive of this complex
Camano Island Locations Mentioned in this Episode: