Leanna Crawford grew up on Camano Island and in Stanwood. She now decides in Nashville and is a singer and song writer. She has her first radio single launching in February of 2020!
Links to Things Mentioned in this Episode:
Key Points of Interest:
- What things does Leanna miss the most about this area?
- Leanna started showing horses and doing horse events
- She was homeschooled growing up, and ended up going to Northwest University after graduating
- This is where she studied Music and Business degree
- How did she get her break in music?
- What the beginning of this adventure look like?
- What was it like for Leanna to be in writing room with two experienced artist?
- Leanna and her sister were able to go on the first tour together
- They have continued to be roommates over in Nashville
- Leanna just signed label deal with Provident Music Group
- Her new radio single releases in February
- Leanna talks about the inspiration behind her new single, Funeral
- Where does Leanna see herself in the next few years?
Camano Island Locations Mentioned in this Episode: