Mona Campbell is one of five siblings, who are the 4th generation owners of Kristoferson Farms. She is the Director of Marketing at Canopy Tours NW.
Key Points of Interest:
- When did she start coming up to Camano Island?
- What is the long term plan for Kristoferson Farm?
- What is Mona’s educational background?
- What was her career before working at Kristoferson Farms?
- Mona describes her experience at Harvard University
- Her husband took a position abroad in London, and was able to live there for a couple years
- What brought Mona back to Camano Island?
- She also describes where the idea of Canopy Tours NW came from.
- How have they managed the Family Business aspect?
- What is the mission statement for Kristoferson Farms?
- What are the events they have going on?
Camano Island Locations Mentioned in this Episode: