Chris Tuohy is the founder of ForteMDA, studied at The Juilliard School, and has had encounters with different Jazz Legends. He teaches music, dance, and the arts in his studio here on Camano Island.
Links to Things Mentioned in this Episode
Key Points of Interest:
- Where did Chris grow up?
- Hear the story about how his dad passed away art such a young age
- His mother raised him and his two other brothers
- Where are his siblings located?
- How did Chris get started with music?
- How did Chris end up studying abroad and scholarships to Juliiard?
- Who are some of the people Chris has been able to play with?
- Chris ended up meeting Carson Smith, a Jazz Bass player
- What are all of the places Chris played in Las Vegas?
- What types of dances does Chris teach?
- Why did he move here to Camano Island?
- What store was at the same location that Forte MDA is now located?
Camano Island Locations Mentioned in this Episode: