#5:Leslie Moore – Manager of Sno-Isle Regional Library on Camano Island
Leslie Moore has spent her entire career, minus a short stint as a chemist, in the Library field. And she is a wealth of knowledge of the entire Library system. She is passionate about helping youth get their hands on books, and community building.
- Leslie was working in the library back when card catalogs were a thing!
- Learn about her journey through many different libraries
- Hear what it was like being a librarian as the age of information took hold
- Discover how Sno-Isle Library has going on here on Camano Island
- Find out how many books a month that Leslie goes through a month
- How does Leslie judge books, and decide what to read next?
- Leslie has a fantastic answer to what makes a book great!
- Barnum Point (https://www.wclt.org/projects/barnum-point/)
- Camano Island State Park (https://parks.state.wa.us/408/Camano-Island-State-Park)
- Karla Matzke (http://www.matzkefineart.com/)
- Cama Beach (https://parks.state.wa.us/407/Cama-Beach-State-Park)