Marla Williams spent many years working with Genie Industries, and helped setup their HR department. She is now an intuitive life coach, and also has a new Book coming soon!
Links to Things Mentioned in this Episode:
Key Points of Interest:
- Where did Marla grow up?
- What did she study in college?
- Where did she work during college?
- How did that effect her career choice?
- What company did she get her start in the HR career?
- What were her first steps setting up an HR department at Genie Industries?
- How does Marla define the difference between counseling and coaching?
- How does she get started with new clients?
- What the general principles she uses when working with clients.
- Defining Natural Attributes (DNA)
- How did she go about writing her new book?
- B.E.I.N.G - Five Daily Steps
- B - Being: Stop, breathe (Get Calm)
- E - Energy: Grounding, standing barefoot on the ground
- I - Intentions: Know where you are going
- N - North: What is your true north, stating them as affirmations
- G - Guidance: Get guidance from a higher source
- What are some tools to help people deal with COVID?
Camano Island Locations Mentioned in this Episode: