#6: TJ Fittis – Owner of Camano Island Coffee Roasters
TJ Fittis owns Camano Island Coffee Roasters, which he purchased from my father, and the founder Jeff Ericson. He started as a copywriter for Camano Island Coffee Roasters, but slowly worked his way up in the company, until he purchased the company from Jeff in April of 2019.
Links to Things Mentioned in this Episode:
Key Points of Interest:
- Find out where TJ hails from…
- Hear how TJ got started in Camano Island Coffee Roasters
- Learn what relative job experience helped TJ succeed in the company
- How has TJ continued to grow the company
- What makes Camano Island Coffee Roasters different as a company as well as it’s coffee
- Why Camano Island Coffee can’t be found in grocery stores (except locally in Stanwood and Camano)
- Find out TJ’s favorite coffee that he carries, and also what his favorite brew method is.
- What are the standards that Camano Island Coffee Roasters hold their coffee to?
- What is one of Camano Island Coffee Roasters best kept secret blend?
Camano Island Locations Mentioned in this Episode:
- Iverson Beach (https://www.wta.org/go-hiking/hikes/iverson-spit)
- English Boom (https://www.camanoislandinfo.com/english-boom-historical-park-1)
- Came Beach (https://parks.state.wa.us/483/Cama-Beach)
- Camano Island State Park (https://parks.state.wa.us/484/Camano-Island)