Michael Bloom (or Mike) started Bloom’s Pharmacy at the Camano Plaza, which later he sold to Mark Phibbs, and it became Mark’s Pharmacy.
Links to Things Mentioned in this Episode:
Key Points of Interest:
- Where did Michael grow up?
- Why does Michael go to to River Meadows Park every year?
- How did Mike’s inter-tubing trip go with his brother?
- How many siblings does Mike have?
- Where are they all at now?
- What got him interested in becoming a pharmacist?
- Where did he start his career as a pharmacist?
- When did he start his own pharmacy?
- How did his wife feel about him starting a business?
- What was it like for him to go back to working for someone else instead of himself?
- Why did he decide to open Bloom’s Pharmacy at the Camano Plaza?
- How did he grow the business after he started it?
- How did he and Mark Phibs meet?
- When did he decide to sell his Pharmacy?
- What its Mike’s advice for retirement?
- What are Mark’s thoughts on COVID?
- What is a way he and his wife were able to see his grandkids during this time?
Camano Island Locations Mentioned in this Episode: