Bob Schroepfer is the founder of Three Roosters Nursery, and the dad to one of my best friends. I’ve known Bob for a long time, but I never knew his backstory. Enjoy!
Links to Things Mentioned in this Episode:
Key Points of Interest:
- Bob grew up working in the Chicken delight with his parents
- He gives us some tips on touring Niagara Falls
- He also talks about the things he misses the most
- Find out many of the jobs and hats Bob has worn over his career
- He built Bean pickers!
- They would also do civil war reenactments, including shooting canons
- We get a little bit into the history of canons and their design
- Bob shares his experience during his time with the army
- He used to work in old school theater projection as well!
- Where and how did Bob and his wife meet?
- Hear what Stanwood and Camano looked like when he moved here.
- How and when did Bob get into pottery?
- When did he get started with Three Roosters Nursery?
Camano Island Locations Mentioned in this Episode: