Donna is the owner of the Camano Beach Cafe, which overlooks the ocean and is located, surprise, in Camano Beach on Camano Island. She has owned multiple businesses, including another one in this area.
Links to Things Mentioned in this Episode:
Key Points of Interest:
- What generation Stanwoodite is she?
- What was her family history in this area?
- Where did she end up moving to after getting married?
- How did she end back up here on Camano Island?
- What was her store she ran in Vancouver, Canada?
- What other restaurant/Coffee house did she run in town?
- How did she end up getting in the spot she is in with the Camano Beach Cafe?
- What was her plan in opening the Camano Beach Cafe?
- Why were they unable to do take out during the start of COVID?
- What is the business owner’s perspective during the shut down?
- How has catering been going?
- What are some f her thoughts on COVID?
- How has that effected customers?
Camano Island Locations Mentioned in this Episode: