Kathy is the Executive Director of the Stanwood Camano Food bank. She took over from Lynne Ayers in August of this year. So her first year has been in all during COVID.
Links to Things Mentioned in this Episode:
Key Points of Interest:
- Where did Kathy grow up?
- What did she study in college?
- Where did she start her career?
- How did she get involved with the Stanwood Camano Food Bank?
- Where did she start with the food bank?
- How do things flow operationally?
- How many people were running for the Director position?
- When did they know that Lynne was planning on moving on?
- What steps and changes have they had to make for COVID?
- How big of a spike did they see since COVID hit?
- How can you help out during this time?
- What are some grants that they have been able to take advantage of?
Camano Island Locations Mentioned in this Episode: