Links to Things Mentioned in this Episode:
Key Points of Interest:
- Sally has lived on Camano Island for 21 years
- What building did her parents buy as their house growing up?
- Hear about the Sally’s Childhood
- How did Sally eventually move to Camano?
- Hear about Sally’s favorite prank she pulled on Jeff Ericson
- How did Sally get started with glass fusing?
- She also explains the process of her art
- How does Sally come up with her designs?
- How did Mark Ellinger help out Sally get started?
- When did Sally take over the Mother’s Day Art Festival?
- What other events does she organize?
- What does the future look like for Sally Pray?
Local Places Mentioned in this Episode: